SHV Energy is creating a global IT & Digital network organization and is looking for an information security intern to support and assist the Group Information Security Officer and the Hoofddorp security team with the design, build and operations of the Global SHV Energy information security program. The role will be focused on assisting the security team with operational tasks and to participate
Within this assignment, the Student will be supporting the GCL ICT on a day-to-day basis.
The main tasks and activities are:
- Assist with supplier contracting by drafting contracts according to standard templates (contractors)
- Contract management: maintain the Source to Contract tool (BRAVO) ensuring all projects and contracts are stored
- Perform data analysis on ICT spend Global & Local identifying the main savings opportunities
- Opportunity to be part of and support Request for Proposals and contract negotiations resulting in learning new skills and gaining experience in procurement Participate in workshops and team activities
We are looking for you to:
- Be a 2nd or 3rd year student in a Procurement related field
- To be currently living and studying in The Netherlands and be eligable to accept an internship here in the Netherlands
- Be available for an internship for 6 months (early start is possible)
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Have good knowledge of the English language verbal and written
- Have different systems knowledge and general MS Office skills
- Have some legal knowledge which is a big plus
What we offer:
- A great opportunity to learn in an international environment
- A 6 month internship at our SHV HQ in Hoofddorp
- Internship remuneration of €450,- gross per month
For more information please contact Femke de la Reza, International Recruitment Lead or if this sounds like you, apply directly by clicking the apply button.
We look forward to hearing from you!