Who are we?
We craft digital products that people love to use. We enjoy working with companies who are actively looking for the next step forward. Together we create digital products that people love to use. Some of our clients are Greenwheels, NS and Adyen. We are located in a beautiful building in the centre of Amsterdam, just a few minutes from the Central Station
We are looking for students with some knowledge in these technologies:
- IoT: Arduino, C, Lora, Bluetooth or sensors
- Gateways: nodejs, python or networking
- Cloud: Nodejs, Java, API's, json or databases
What will you be working on?
Within the connectable team we develop products and services based on sensor technology and RF communication. We experiment with message protocols like MQTT, Lora and NB-IoT. We like to play with micro-controllers in our office environment. Your contribution will have a big impact in our projects, while working in a small team that likes to have fun.
So why apply?
- You will receive a high degree of responsibility and autonomy, will be stimulated to share your views and encouraged to further develop yourself.
- You will be part of an informal culture where you can go wild with new technologies.
- You will work in the heart of Amsterdam.