Apply here: https://careers.megosu.com/front-end-developer/en
What you will be doing
You'll be further developing Megosu - a digital platform that connects and improves the engagement between product designers and companies that are seeking for designers, product ideas or inspiration. We bridge the gap and give refreshing designs a purposeful space rather than being overlooked or wasted. You’ll be a valuable part of the development team as a front-end developer that helps us build the platform towards succession. You could possibly have the following tasks:
- Build, implement and/or improve features to further develop the platform towards a minimum viable product.
- Optimize the user experience.
- Improve the usability of the application through testing, implementing new features and/or improvements.
- Improve and design seamless, clean & clear UX/UI webdesign.
Who you are
- You are enrolled in a HBO or WO education in the field of Software Engineering, ICT or Web Development - year 2 or higher.
- You have experience with HTML and CSS.
You have experience with Scrum and Agile working methods.
- You speak English & Dutch.
- You're available for at least 4 days per week - starting July 2021 or September 2021.
- Have interest in entrepreneurship or want to gain insight into a startup.
- Have interest in product design and web development.
- Are eager to learn.
- Are assertive and fearless in asking questions.
What we offer
- Opportunity to be involved and develop yourself in a quickly growing startup and learn a lot of things!
- A great office in the heart of Amsterdam, but also the option to work from home.
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and see the direct effect of these ideas and actions.
- Work in a fun, young and relaxed environment, come as you are!
- A competitive monthly compensation and free lunch!