We offer a vacancy for a AR/VR hacker intern who would like to be part of the technology team and be responsible for software development of AR/VR apps and experiences. This includes activities such as:
- Building AR/VR software in Unity;
- Researching new AR/VR technology;
- Working with a variety of different hardware, from mobile devices to the Magic Leap or voice controlled tools;
- Working as full member of the technology team and in collaboration with other teams, such as concepting, design and project management.
We’re looking for interns who match the following profile:
- You are a HBO level student in the field of software development, game development or a similar study;
- You are familiar with Unity (ideally) or Unreal. You have worked with these tools before or are eager to learn everything about them;
- Ideally you’ve got experience with AR and VR technologies such as ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, Oculus, Magic Leap, HoloLens, Spark AR, WebAR/XR, but these are not mandatory;
- You are extremely curious, have a lot of ideas, dare to take initiative, are flexible and can easily work independently;
- You are always up to date about the latest trends in innovative technologies;
- You have some basic knowledge of 3D modeling and animation or are passionate about learning more about it;
- You communicate easily in English and/or Dutch.
Interested? Please join us in February 2020!