Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Service Deliver Projects
- Support of internal users with PC and mobile device issues
- Identify and resolve hardware and software problems on servers and network equipment
- Assist PC/LAN Manager with managing asset inventory and related documentation
- Major infrastructure projects planned for 2018/2019 include the replacement of desk phones with Voice over IP technology, deployment of new PCs including upgrades to Windows 10 and Office 2016 and O365
- Opportunities for cross-training include software development, project management, and security access administration
- Take personal ownership of assigned tasks and client satisfaction.
- Assist in providing premium remote and on-site IT support to all clients and escalate as necessary.
- Build, install and configure new client computers and network equipment.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and connectivity issues.
- Assist with client network upgrades and technology refreshes.
- Update and maintain internal stock and client equipment inventories.
- Proactively maintain client systems.
- Monitor customer networks and escalate issues as required.
- Use ticketing system to manage support requests, escalate issues, document all remediation efforts and maintain equipment specifications and inventories.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English is a must, Dutch or other language is a pre.
- Good skills in Excel and Word is a must
Education and Experience:
- Following a degree focusing on IT systems and networks or similar technical education
Key competencies required:
- Detailed oriented
- Structured and logical thinking
- Result oriented and open to self-development
GarantiBank International NV (“GBI”) is a mid-sized European bank established in Amsterdam, the Netherlands since 1990 and serves to corporate and institutional and retail clientele. GBI is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Turkiye Garanti Bankasi A.S. (Garanti) and has presence in Germany, Switzerland and Turkey. Our ultimate parent is BBVA.
It is a full/part time internship for a period of minimum 4- 9 months. Internship remuneration - 500 based on full time.
Starting date ASAP.