Internship - Professional Services Benelux (Stage)
Start Date: Februray2023
You probably know Dell from its award-winning consumer products. But did you know that Dell Technologies is also a global leader in Data Center Infrastructure?
It takes something special to drive the development and implementation of new and exciting products and services. That’s a job for our Professional Services team! The team works closely with sales, customer service, partners, customers, and other technical support groups in cross-functional teams. Together, they manage the lifecycle of highly complex, high-risk projects - from design to delivery of the world’s top companies and governments with hard- and software solutions. The Professional Services team in the Netherlands supplies and serves about the countries’ Top 250 companies and organizations. Join us as an Intern on Dell Technologies’ Professional Services team to do your best work and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
Our customers rely on our products and services 24/7 – and this is where the Dell Technologies’ Professional Services Benelux organization comes into play. We have a passion to make our customers happy and go ‘above and beyond’ to achieve that. We work and serve customers across the Benelux and are involved in projects across EMEA (Europe, Middel East, and Africa) and are highly internationally focused and organized. As a part of the Service Delivery team, you will deploy Dell Technologies’ products and solutions into the Data Centers of our customers. This can range from physically installing the hardware onsite to deploying and configuring the software to construct the solution as ordered by the customers. Our solutions encompass a broad range from Hyperconverged Infrastructure, Multi-Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security Solutions, Virtualization Solutions and in general Compute, Storage, Backup and Networking for Data Centers. You will be part of a structured learning program designed and curated by Dell Technologies. Our aim is to provide you with the best internship experience available, which in turn will provide you with the ideal platform to start your career. There is also a strong possibility that this could lead to full-time employment post-graduation.
- Be part of a team of interns from across Europe, the Middle East, and the US, work even further with teams form Egypt or India. Work with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, dynamic, and global environment throughout the execution of project workstreams; including milestone tracking and risk/issue management.
- Be part of a structured internship program that will give you exposure to the Professional Services organization, the wider world of Dell Technologies, and with additional training around soft skills development, managing your personal brand, and inclusion (to name just a few)!
- Develop innovative output & actionable recommendations (based on analysis) to improve business performance and contribute towards corporate goals and strategy.
- Be comfortable taking accountability and can adapt easily to meet the needs of our rapidly evolving business.
- Be customer-focused, results-driven, innovative, works well on a team, and acts with integrity.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- This program is designed for undergraduates who are working towards a bachelor’s degree (or higher), in a technology related field
- Be available for the duration of the internship (start date: Feb 2023)
- Be able to demonstrate solid problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Be comfortable working with global teams spread across multiple regions
- professional Dutch language skills, good English skills
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.