Enthusiasm and a focus on results are essential to support our Scrum Master team within Investment Management Technology & Analytics. Together with other Scrum Masters you are responsible for the effectiveness of the scrum team. You enable teams to improve their working methods so that they can achieve their goals.
You are happy to use your talents for this during your internship at Van Lanschot Kempen. You use your people & communication skills to facilitate, inspire and support our teams. During the internship you will work in a dynamic environment with highly motivated teams delivering value every 2 weeks. All teams serve the Investment Management value chain.
You are also busy with:
- Facilitate Scrum events as requested or needed
- Remove obstacles
- Assist the Development Team in creating high quality products
- Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality
- Helping the department to improve the scrum way of working
Empathetic, communicative and hands-on mentality. This is how we can best describe your Scrum Master Internship. Talents that you use to guide our customers every day through a constantly changing world. By thinking further and by asking questions. And that works out well if you are also a good listener and have problem-solving skills. In addition:
- You are a third or fourth year bachelor student
- You have a passion for technology and tools
- You have a good knowledge of the English language, both orally and in writing
- Financial background and knowledge is a bonus
Continue at Van Lanschot Kempen
Investing in a more future-oriented, sustainable and data-driven way together with a wide range of clients. Both nationally and internationally. With over 300 years of experience, we make that ambition a reality at Van Lanschot Kempen. We do this with about 1,700 colleagues divided over various areas of expertise.
Investment Management excels in fund management across a number of niche asset classes where we are a leading provider of Fiduciary Management services to the Dutch and UK markets. Delivering digital and data-driven solutions for our Investment Management business line is what enthuses the 60 people at IM Technology & Analytics. IMTA offers the cool and ambitious nature of a start-up combined with the solid advantages of a large company.
The degree of innovation and agility of an organization partly depends on the diversity of the workforce. Thanks to our differences, we strengthen each other. We encourage an inclusive work environment in which all colleagues feel at home. With us you can just be who you are. And we are proud of that.
Curious about stories from colleagues and how they experience working at Van Lanschot Kempen? Go to People & Projects and find out more!
Turning talent into value!
That's what we do! Because if you add value, you can of course expect the same from us. A good work-life balance with our 'hybrid way of working' is a good example of this. In addition, in the Scrum Master Internship you will receive:
- Remuneration of € 650.00 gross per month
- A company laptop, first access to the most innovative tools/products
- A cool start-up-like environment where you work together with ambitious teams
- Lots of responsibility and a high degree of autonomy
- A passionate internship supervisor
- An environment to learn, make mistakes and develop yourself
- The chance to make an impact at one of the largest Wealth Managers in the Benelux
Working on the power of tomorrow