Job Description – IT Development Intern at FACTS Consultancy
We are now looking for an IT Development Intern who wants to work in a start-up environment in football. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing data consultancy company in sports while gaining valuable experience.
FACTS is a start-up that provides data consultancy to Player agents, Players and Clubs worldwide. With our services we give answers to questions like: which clubs are interesting for a certain player, what value does a player represent and other data related football questions. In the first three years of its existence, FACTS acquired over 100 partners in most European countries.
With our growing company, we are relying more on scalability of all internal processes. From running models, to making reports to agents and delivering weekly updates to players, all processes must be subject to automation. As IT Development Intern, you would concern yourself with making sure our company infrastructure is ready for that next step in scalability. It is your goal to ensure that FACTS can take on growth in sales with our systems being able to handle that growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Improve current IT infrastructure by creating new solutions
- Ensure the current IT infrastructure works solidly
- Make the data science department run smoothly by overseeing all its IT processes
We are looking for someone that wants to get more experience in the football industry and wants to learn a lot along the way. Do you have time available in your curriculum for an internship? Then this would be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Basic programming knowlegde (object oriented)
- Write efficient and well-documented code
- Fluent in English
- Neat and structured work ethic
- Solution oriented, critical thinking
What we offer
- Fun, dedicated and young team
- Flexible working hours
- Room for your ideas and contributions
- A football environment to develop your personal skills and ambitions
See you soon at FACTS!