As from February 2021 we are offering an internship for a bachelor or master student in which you will be working on developing a real-time security dashboard to report the status of several security measures we have implemented. The dashboard will be used for both internal and external stakeholders.
You will be working in close collaboration with the Security Officer with possibilities to perform additional tasks within the security team in addition to the main focus areas as described below.
We at Onguard, a company in the Visma Group, strongly believe in freedom and trust. Therefore even as an intern you get the freedom to make your own choices and have a chance to make real impact.
Your main focus will be:
- The design and development of a real-time security dashboard
- Analyzing requirements in collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders
- Improving reporting on the status of Vulnerability Management within our hosted environments
- Providing assistance with operational tasks within the security team
- Taking initiative and able to make your own choices
- A creative conceptual thinker
- Able to translate requirements into output
- Able to make decisions
- Availability of 32-40 hours a week
- The freedom to contribute your knowledge and creativity
- Location: flexible from home or when possible again in our nice office in Amsterdam
- Competitive compensation and flexible working hours
- Driven and dynamic organization where your voice is heard
- Work with colleagues from all departments and great working atmosphere with international colleagues
- Opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally
- Social events, we have got it all (also online); pub quizzes, Friday drinks, parties, take your pick!
About Visma | Onguard
Visma | Onguard is a market leader in order to cash solutions. We have an impressive global client base spread across around 50 countries worldwide. With customers such as: AllSecur, Bavaria, Schiphol, TomTom, Universal Music and RTL Nederland.
At Visma | Onguard, we develop our own credit management software. Our integrated platform ensures an optimal connection of all processes in the order to cash chain and allows sharing of critical data.
You will become part of an inspiring organization, with an ambitious mindset based in Amsterdam.
If you're interested please click the following link to go to our careerspage: https://careers.onguard.com/vacaturebeschrijving-2/security-intern All applications will be handled from this site!