We're looking for a smart and enthusiastic IT Business Intern to strengthen our tech and retail team, who is immediately available for a minimum of 4 months (preferably longer).
The internship will be preferably full-time (but we're open to a minimum of 3 days per week).
As our IT Business Intern and you will be challenged with multiple tasks, from fleet management of HQ workstations and Point of Sale devices, to assisting people with tech challenges. You should be able to operate with a high level of complexity, coping with the merging of many technologies and structures that have evolved over a number of years. This internship is an excellent opportunity to touch all areas of technology, learn new skills and specialise in new technologies.
Your typical day includes...
- Asset management and enrollment
- IT support for HQ and retail
- Operations and maintenance
- Day-to-day IT-related tasks
- Are a student in your 3rd year MBO or 2nd year HBO in IT facility (ICT-Beheer), System Operations, or similar
- Are a strong team player
- Have strong communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Are a critical thinker and have good problem-solving skills
- Have Apple product knowledge
- Are a true MacGyver in terms of improvisation (yes, you need to be able to fix computers and printers with just a paperclip and a pencil)
We offer you...
- The chance to be part of an ambitious and international team
- Experience in a vibrant international scale-up company
- A broad scope of responsibilities
- A lot of learning on the job and personal development
- €500,- monthly internship fee
- 10 holidays per 6 months
- Free daily lunch, snacks, coffee and Friday Drinks
- To continuously update your eyewear collection!
Are you interested and do you recognise yourself in this profile? Please submit your CV via the form below.
We look forward to telling you more about our exciting plans!